Practical. Collaborative. Sustaining. Transformational.
What do you want to know that will improve your practice? Our professional education opportunities are designed to bring educators together for practical, collaborative, sustaining and transformational learning. Choose from over ten different options, including:
At UVEI, we believe that professional education is most meaningful and useful when the experience leads to practice that is demonstratively better. UVEI offers opportunities throughout the year for educators to engage in professional development and earn graduate credits.
For school teams of five or more, a discount may be applied to each participant’s tuition.
Use the top dropdown menu to learn about available topics.
Phone: 603 678-4888 | Email: email@example.com
Professional Growth Partnerships with Schools and School Districts
Let your school’s Strategic Plan, School Improvement Plan or self-identified goals guide the formation of a school-based experience. UVEI can design a program with you that is linked to your school’s goals.
Programs we have offered include:
- Argument Writing Across Disciplines
- Authentic Assessment of Competency-Based Instruction
- Developing Teacher Leadership in Schools
- Subject-Specific Pedagogy
- Literacy: Establishing Reader’s Workshop
- Project-Based Learning
- Standards-Based Assessment
We’ve partnered with schools and supervisory unions across Vermont and New Hampshire, including:
- Lyndon Institute
- Fall Mountain Regional High School – read a short reflection here
- North Country Supervisory Union
- Leland & Gray
- Middlebury Union High School
- Thetford Academy
- White River Valley Supervisory Union – read a short reflection here
- Windsor Central Supervisory Union
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.