Plan for your application to include:
- Official transcripts sent directly from post-secondary institutions. (A Bachelor’s degree is required for admission. A masters degree is required for completion and UVEI offers a concurrent MEd in School Leadership degree option.
- Application and $40 application fee.
- Essay responses and current resume (3-5 years teaching experience is required, depending on the state you wish to be licensed in).
- Three letters of recommendation.
Your application should demonstrate your experiences and your interest in school leadership.
- Request application packet. Faculty are available to talk and answer questions.
- Submit application, $40 application fee, and supporting materials.
- Interview with faculty: discuss goals and experiences, and how they align with our program.
- Admissions committee reviews your application and makes an admissions decision.
- If accepted, submit $150 enrollment fee
- Work with faculty to finalize mentor arrangements and finish any additional requirements described in admissions letter
The whole application process, from start to finish, typically takes about two months. The earlier you apply, the smoother the whole process will be.