Rolling admissions. Suggested application deadline: April 30, 2022
Plan for your application to include:
Official transcripts sent directly from post-secondary institutions. (A Bachelor’s degree is required for admission.)
Application and $40 application fee.
Essay responses and current resume. Copy of your current educator license, if applicable.
Three letters of recommendation.
Your application should demonstrate your experiences and your interest in literacy education and (for the two year pathway) literacy instructional leadership.
- Request our application packet
- Submit application, $40 application fee, and supporting materials
- Interview with UVEI faculty
- The admissions committee reviews your application and makes an admissions decision.
- If accepted, submit a $75 enrollment fee
- Work with faculty to select a mentor for the year.
The whole application process, from start to finish, typically takes about two months. The earlier you apply, the smoother the whole process will be.