Rolling admissions. Suggested application deadline: March 31, 2022
Plan for your application to include:
Official transcripts sent directly from post-secondary institutions. (A Bachelor’s degree is required for admission.)
Application and $40 application fee.
Essay responses and current resume.
Three letters of recommendation.
Your application should demonstrate your experiences and your interest in K-12 education.
- Request our application packet
- Submit application, $40 application fee, and supporting materials
- Interview with UVEI faculty
- The admissions committee reviews your application and makes an admissions decision.
- If accepted, submit a $150 enrollment fee
- Work with faculty to set up fall internship placement and finish any additional requirements described in admissions letter
The whole application process, from start to finish, typically takes about two months. The earlier you apply, the smoother the whole process will be.