Many school leaders share a common frustration: How to transform mountains of data on student achievement into an action plan that will improve instruction and increase student learning. Educational leaders are called on to promote the success of every student by advocating, nurturing, and sustaining an instructional program conducive to student learning and staff professional growth.
Through this inquiry you’ll gain the tools to lead a data based inquiry cycle, working with faculty groups to examine data, make appropriate inferences, and link that data to plans for meaningful action. In addition to these activities, you’ll have the option to do a further exploration of the research as it informs and improves your practice.
Now accepting registrations for winter 2022-2023. Online sessions will take place on Zoom, and in person sessions will take place at 194 Dartmouth College Hwy, Lebanon, NH, 03766.
- Saturday, December 3, 9 am – 12 pm, Organize for Collaborative Work, in person
- Tuesday, January 17, 4:30-7:30 pm, Data Overview & Digging Into Data, online
- Tuesday, February 21, 4:30-7:30 pm, Analyzing Instruction, online
- Tuesday, March 21, 4:30-7:30 pm, Plan for and Assess Action, online
- Saturday, May 13, 9 am – 12 pm, Reflect on Action, in person
Credits and Cost:
- 2-3 credits
- $475 per credit